These terms and conditions relate to course booking through the website.
These terms are here to ensure you understand your rights and that we can book run courses that are viable.
Please read these terms carefully before using the Website. By accessing our Website you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms). If you do not accept these terms, please do not use our Website.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet any relevant conditions of entry for the course you are joining.
Please go to the links on our Website for a course you want to book on and click the links to book.
How we accept your booking
You will get confirmation of your booking when you have completed the booking process at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your booking
If we are unable to accept your booking, we will inform you of this by email and will not charge you for the booking. The reason we cannot accept your booking is likely to be because there is a problem with processing your payment. A possible alternative reason for not accepting your booking might be due to unexpected limits on our resources, which we could not reasonably plan for, e.g. a course being full, or a tutor being unwell, in which case we can place you on our waiting list or reschedule your booking.
What do course costs include?
- Course costs include all the necessary materials to ensure you receive excellence in training. Unless otherwise stated costs include: Course literature, materials, tuition fees, registration costs, assessment, marking, refreshments and biscuits.
- Course fees do NOT include: Kit costs, equipment, products, travel/accommodation expenses or food. (Unless otherwise stated)
- It is your responsibility to check if your insurers will accept the pending qualification to your existing cover before booking a course.
- Certificates of attendance are awarded on the last day of the course.
- Full certificates for some courses are awarded at the end of a programme or after case studies/assignments have been passed by the tutor. Students must have demonstrated the level of competence required to achieve certification.
Health and Safety
- Participants are required to inform the College of any medical condition prior to booking the course. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are stating you are medically fit to perform and receive the therapy you have chosen to learn.
Please read full information below.
If you wish to amend your booking or transfer to a different course, please contact me either through the contact section on the website or email email@example.com
You will then be informed if this change is possible. If it is possible I will let you know about any additional fees that may be due, or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. See information below.
- If we cancel a course we will offer you either a replacement or refund.
- If you change your mind and want to cancel a course more than 28 days before a course is due to start, we will offer you a full refund less any fees we have been charged by the card payment company for processing the booking. This is usually 3.98% of the ticket price paid plus £0.40.
- If you change your mind and want to cancel a course within 7 to 14 days before a course is due to start then provided we can refill your space, we will offer you a full refund less any fees we have been charged by the card payment company for processing the booking. This is usually 3.98% of the ticket price paid plus £0.40. If we cannot refill your space you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If we have incorrectly described a course, you may have a legal right to end the contract between us (or we may place you onto an alternative course that satisfies your requirements).
- No refund is offered for cancellations received by us within 7 days of when a course is due to start or for any no shows on the day.