Next 2 day workshop:Bristol Monday 5th Tuesday 6th June 2023
Who would enjoy this course? Is this course for me?
If you are a qualified massage therapist and would like specialise with working with women.
Working with women’s health is becoming an increasing popular area whether its from menstrual problems to fertility or menopause. We want to work in a holistic way but with a good understanding of the anatomy and physiology and how massage can actually help.
Is this day for me?
- Do you work with a lot of female clients?
- Would you like to support your female’s clients with issues like regulating menstruation, fertility and menopause?
- Would you like to feel more confident with abdominal massage and have techniques that can be done over a sheet?
Then this day is perfect for you
- Teach you a extensive Japanese abdominal massage
- To give you the skills, knowledge and understanding how to adapt working with reproductive issues.
- Understanding of the anatomy of the pelvis and abdomen.
- For you to understand grounding and integrating energy techniques.
- For students to learn through a ‘hands on’ approach with the theory applied wherever possible through practice so that you confident using the techniques and adapting them to your individual clients.
- To be approachable and supportive, to work with you as individuals.
Prerequisite qualification: Level 3 or above massage qualification or Shiatsu practitioner qualification.
Would you like to support your female’s clients with issues like?
- regulating menstruation
We will be learning massage, energy techniques and acupressure points to support these issues. You will learn Ampuku Japanese abdominal massage and we will also look at safe ways to adapt abdominal work for clients with reproductive pathologies. How to support the sacroiliac joint and pelvis during hormonal changes and pelvis balancing and gentle and non-intrusive breast work.
The day will include:
- Safe ways to adapt abdominal work for clients with reproductive pathologies.
- How to support the sacroiliac joint and pelvis during hormonal changes and pelvis balancing.
- Ampuku Japanese abdominal massage down over a sheet and directly with oils.
- Eastern energy techniques to balance our energies and release stored emotion.
- Acupressure points to support women’s health
- Non-intrusive breast work
- Self abdominal massage for self care for you and your clients aftercare.
- Extensive Manual
- Power point hand outs
- Practical hand outs
This course is being held in Bristol, at and in conjunction with Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork.
Dates & Times
Bristol Monday 5th Tuesday 6th June 2023
10am – 5.30pm
Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork
Lower Ground Floor
109 Pembroke Road
This workshop is run in conjunction with and at the Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork.