Next 2 weekend course: Bath starts 21st Oct and 2017
Who would enjoy this course? Is this course for me?
This Indian Head Massage Course in Bath is for anyone who wants to become a fully qualified Indian Head Massage practitioner.
This is the perfect course to get you started in complementary therapies or as a way to extend your therapy practice. It is mapped to the Complementary Therapy Indian Head Massage level 3 criteria rather than the Beauty therapy Habia criteria this is why it’s 2 weekends not 1 weekend. It is aimed at those who would like to be able to adapt a holistic treatment to clients needs rather than perform a routine treatment.
Application & more information
This course is for those who want to train to be a fully qualified Indian head practitioner. The course leads to an accredited qualification in Indian head massage.
The course criteria includes:
- Learning range of movements and techniques to improve joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders, relaxing muscular tension, increasing the flow of blood and lymph and aiding the elimination of toxins
- Learning the marma points one the head and face and energy work and theory related to Indian head massage
- Communication skills and consultation tailored to Indian head massage
- Clinic Health and Safety
- Practical classes where you will build a high level of skills and treatment procedures so you will be confident and competent to work on clients.
Take part in student training clinics to give you real professional experience
- Complete case studies on family and friends.
Dates & Times
Weekend 1: 21 & 22 Oct 2017
Weekend 1: 25 & 26 Nov 2017
10am – 5.30pm
Deposit £95 Total fee: £395
Bath – Stillpoint Centre for Wellbeing