Next 1 day course: Sat 9 September 2023
Who would enjoy this course? Is this course for me?
This course is open to Level 3 or above qualified Reflexologists.
The Aromareflex course is a tutor led zoom training, with home practice (assisted by videos) and requires a case study submission. You will learn how to incorporate the power of essential oils into to your reflexology treatment and enhance the objectives of your treatment.
The art and science of aromatherapy involves using Nature’s pure essential oils to support the body with physical and emotional conditions. This adds an extra element to sessions and clients love the extra care and relaxation the oils add.
In Aromareflex, we use 12 oils. You will learn about blending oils in different categories and notes of essential oils. We will look at different base mediums and several ways to use them in your treatments.
You will be blending oil to support your treatment objectives. For example, if your client is stressed and has muscular skeletal problems, you will choose oils from the Aromareflex range that support aches and pains and relaxation. Or if the focus is hormonal balance and exhaustion, you will choose oils that support hormonal balance and are reviving on the system.
This is not a full Aromatherapy training which is much more extensive. As you will not be learning about a full set of essential oils and the in-depth chemistry thereof, you will not be able to blend oil for specific conditions. Nor will you be able to prescribe a blend for your client’s home use or advise for health complaints or pregnancy.
You will however have an Aromareflex blend that you will be able to use in treatments with pregnant clients. You will be able to give your clients safely advice about home use of oils.
This is a full days course with a simple health and safety assessment at the end of the day to ensure you feel confident to work with clients.
On completion, you will be able to display the Aromarefelx logo on your advertising, indicating that you are Aromareflex trained. You can then attend the Aromareflex Two course.
- Complete the course feeling confident to integrate the Aromareflex range of oils into their reflexology practice, for the maximum benefit of the clients.
- Fully understand and be competent in using the specific set of essential oils safely.
- Be able to offer your clients safety advice and an aftercare blend
- Learn through a ‘hands on’ approach with the theory applied wherever possible through practice.
- The teaching style is approachable and supportive, working with you as individuals.
Aromareflex One is a 1 day training for incorporating essential oils into Reflexology and is open to Level 3 or above qualified Reflexologists.
- Overview of Aromatherapy, background and benefits.
- Oils categories and notes
- ‘How to blend’ synergy and which oils will blend well together.
- Different ways to use essential oils in your treatments.
- Getting to know the Aromareflex range of oils.
- Blending for reflexology treatment outcomes for example; Aches and pains, Hormonal balance, immunity support, with either a focus on relaxation for clients who also have stress sleep issues or to revive for clients who suffer from exhaustion.
- We also look at the emotional effects of the oils.
- Health and Safety of the oil use and any contraindications.
- Base mediums and how to incorporate them into your reflexology session and different ways to use them.
- Advanced massage techniques.
- Treatment structuring.
- Help with marketing and pricing of your Aromareflex treatments.
- Short assessment at the end of the day to ensure health and safety understanding.
- You will receive a comprehensive course manual, blending charts, treatment notes and aftercare sheets.
- You will be able to order an Aromareflex kit from Purple Flame suppliers.
- Get support post qualifying and ask questions in our Aromareflex qualified only members Facebook group.
- Insurance: this is fully insurable with Alan Boswell, Balens and many other insurers.
- Before booking, please check with your insurer if you will be covered.