All courses have been moved to the Autumn or 2021
Have you recently returned from abroad?
Please do not book onto a course if you are returning from one of the locations below (including passing through airports in these locations) less than 14 day prior to the course date.
- Republic of Korea
- Hong Kong
Even if you have not travelled, and are exhibiting flu-like symptoms including a fever, a cough, or difficulty breathing please do not attend a course.
IF YOU HAVE TRAVELLED FROM THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS (EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SYMPTOMS)
- Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy
- Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Government of the Republic of South Korea
- Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days)
You should immediately:
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the area
If you have any contagious disease you are advised for your and others wellbeing not to attend courses. We cannot automatically refund places if cancellations are within 7-14 days of the course date as this would not make courses viable to put on. We do however always try to fill spaces and if we can we will transfer your place or refund you fee minus a small admin charge that is taken via the payment system.